> In association with BENIGN FILMS... Blowing Back: Texas Executions Nov '09 3/4

Friday, November 27, 2009

Texas Executions Nov '09 3/4


Executed 11.18.09









Name
Danielle Simpson
Age (at the time of Offense)
20
Summary of incident: On 1/26/2000, Simpson and three co-defendants went to the residence of an 84 year old white female. They taped her mouth with duct tape, tied her hands and feet, put her in the trunk of her vehicle, drove to the Nueces River, tied a rope with a block to her, and threw her in the river, causing her death. Simpson and his co-defendants were in possession of the victim's vehicle at the time of arrest.
Last Statement: Yeah, I want to tell my family I love ya'll. Tell Kate I love her too. Tell brother, my kids I live ya'll. I'm gonna miss ya'll. I'm ready, ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment